Threading a Live Crawler
- Enter the small bait threader into the front of the crawler
- Push it thru the center of their body
- Exit the small bait threader wherever you want to place your hook (I usually go 3/4 of the way thru his body)
- Hook the loop of your leader on the notch at the end of the threader and pull it back thru!
- Attach that to a snap swivel and you are good to go!
- Rigging crawlers this way will eliminate the possibility of losing it when you cast!
- Crawler wont be bunched up on your hook anymore! It will have the most natural appearance, fully stretched out!